There are several reasons people choose a restaurant – environment, customer service reviews, location, and so on. However, what is most important is the food! With so many options, it can be hard to decide which restaurant to choose, and even when you do, sometimes the menu can be overwhelming. Here are some of our most popular menu items to help you decide next time you stop in the restaurant!
From the Kitchen:
- Southern Egg Rolls: With cream cheese and collard greens, these egg rolls are sure to make anyone’s mouth water! Fried to a perfect, golden brown, these egg rolls are perfect for any occasion. Dip them in our jalapeno jelly for an exquisite combination!
- Fried Chicken Club: Our fried chicken club is prepared with an array of seasonings, cooked to be juicy and tender every time. Paired with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sriracha mayo on Texas Toast, it is the perfect option for those who like a little kick with their food.
- Country Fried Pork: Packed with flavor and topped with your choice of brown or country gravy, our Country Fried Pork is perfect for those who are looking for a southern meal to heal their soul. This is most often paired with our creamy mashed potatoes and savory green beans.
From the Bar:
- Highrail Punch: This fan favorite is made with three different kinds of vodka, mint, sours, cranberry and pineapple juice! It is made for those who love a fruity cocktail without the bitter taste of alcohol.
- Smokey Mountain Mule: With blackberry puree, lemon, ginger beer, and whiskey, this is a fruity twist to a traditional Moscow Mule. The balance of sweet blackberries and tart lemon will have you craving more! It also pairs nicely with our Blackened Grilled Catfish.
- Dirty Lemonade: Our version of an old fashioned is featured with 3 types of liquor – Brandy, Bourbon, and Whiskey. This is definitely one of a kind!
With a wide variety of options, we are sure we will have something you can make your favorite! Visit our website today to learn more about our menu options!